What is Organisational Development
- Organisational: coming together of people & resources to form a unit (UFH).
- Development: change & growth.
- The practice of changing people & organisation for positive growth.
- Diagnose/discover important priorities to address.
- Suggest/recommend a Change Management plan/approach.
- Guide the institution through the necessary change
- Council Committee on HR (advisory)
- Institutional Forum (advisory)
- Deans Forum (advisory)
- Gender Forum (advisory)
- Disability Forum (advisory/member)
- Skills & EE Consultative Forum (facilitator, advisory & secretariat)
- Organogram Review Committee (facilitator, secretariat & cost)
- Job Evaluation committee (facilitator, advisory, secretariat & cost)
- Performance Management System – Organisational Assessments.
- Job Evaluation – Change Management.
- Employment Equity – Transformation/Managing Diversity.
- Study Subsidy – Career Development.
- Skills Development – Workshops/Training/Seminar.
- Induction - Team Building.