The Faculty of Law continue to play a significant Role in the development of students and the South African society. Through the support you make to the Faculty, you are able to play a significant function of ensuring that our Faculty assiduously delivers and produces excellent and quality students that are suitably prepared for world of work and the legal practice. The support to the Faculty can be directed to the following programmes or initiatives:
- Rewarding and celebrate student excellence.
- Providing meals to needy and deserving students.
- Undergraduate scholarships and Bursaries to academically deserving students and financially disadvantaged students.
- Postgraduate scholarships and bursaries to support academically deserving students that, because of financially being disadvantaged, are unable to complete their research.
- UFH LEGAL Aid Clinic: Support the UFH Legal Aid Clinic in augmenting its legal training programmes and improve its litigation capacity for the benefit of the indigent members of society.
- Supporting the Faculty initiatives, for example, academic functions, conferences, seminars, courses, etc.
- Offering vocational work, employment or mentoring our law students.
- Presenting guest lectures on identified and arranged topics to our law students.
- To facilitate the provision of financial support, the Deans Fund is created.
For further information regarding the above-mentioned, please contact: Prof M Njotini E-mail: email@example.com