Masters | Counselling Psychology
Applicants to please take note of the following
- 2021 Masters in Counselling Psychology applications is extended to 28 August 2020.
- An application fee of R120 should accompany the Application form for Admission to the University
- A copy of your application fee should be enclosed in the Masters in Counselling Psychology Application Form.
- Application for Admission to the University to be sent via courier to Student Administration or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Masters Applications to be sent by courier to University of Fort Hare, Attention: Mrs Y Koert, 23 Commissioner Street, East London, 5021
Please note that there are two application forms that you should complete for admission to the Masters in Counselling Psychology program for 2021.
The first form (Masters in Counselling Psychology Application Form) should be completed and sent directly to the Department of Psychology.
The second form, which is the Application form for Admission to the University, should be completed and sent to the Student Administration office for capturing, and providing you with an application number.
- Ensure that you attach all the documentation required for your application, including your National Senior Certificate and proof of deposits.
- Attach your Curriculum Vitae outlining educational, employment, community and recreational activities and achievements.
- Attach full certified academic records.
- All applicants will be notified via email of the outcome of their application by 30 November 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the date of the selection process, which will take place in December 2020.
- All queries to be emailed to Mrs Y Koert: email@example.com