Masters | Counselling Psychology
There are two application forms that you should complete for admission to the Masters in Counselling Psychology program for 2021.
The first form (Masters in Counselling Psychology Application Form) should be completed and sent directly to the Department of Psychology.
The second form, which is the Application form for Admission to the University, should be completed and sent to the Student Administration office for capturing, and providing you with an application number.
Your application fee of R120 should accompany the Application form for Admission to the University
A copy of your application fee should be enclosed in the Masters in Counselling Psychology Application Form.
1. Complete this application form yourself.
2. Please distribute the referee reports to your three referees, (two referees should be in the field of psychology) with a stamped, addressed envelope and request that they return this form directly to us on or before 24 July 2020. Your referees are welcome to email their reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please take note that this is the departmental application form and not the application for admission to the institution, and must be delivered, couriered or posted for attention Mrs Y Koert, Psychology Department, 50 Church Street, East London, 5201.
4. Complete the Application for Admission to UFH form, which you can retrieve from our website or collect a hard copy from the Student Administration office must be courier or hand deliver it to the Student Administration office for capturing. No Application for Admission forms will be accepted by the department. If you send the Application form for Admission to the University to the Department, your application will be disqualified, as you need acceptance from both the Department of Psychology as well as from the University.
5. Should the Application for Admission to UFH not yet be available at the time of submitting your Master’s Application form, please ensure that you complete the application form once it becomes available on our website.
6. Please note that this application form is part of the assessment process. You must, therefore, answer every question. The selection process will take place in East London on 26, 27 and 28 August 2020 (this date may change, but you will be notified well in advance).
7. Ensure that you attach all the documentation required for your application, including your National Senior Certificate and proof of deposits.
8. Attach your Curriculum Vitae outlining educational, employment, community and recreational activities and achievements.
9. Attach full certified academic records.
The address to which to send your Master’s Application to is:
Ms Y Koert
University of Fort Hare (East London Campus)
P.O. Box 7426
East London, 5201
Phone: +27 43 704 7019