University of Fort Hare Instituitional Advancement communicates to internal and external audiences about university programmes, research and the activities of faculties and staff.
Media Office functions include:
1. Publicising events, successes and innovations
2. Writing, targeting and issuing news releases
3. Updating students on important notices, research developments and campus events
4. Briefing journalists
5. Responding to enquiries from journalists, media researchers and social media
6. Promoting UFH staff as expert commentators on TV, radio and social media.
For media queries contact:
JP Roodt, Director: Institutional Advancement
Instituitional Advancement regularly issues media releases on the work of the university and events that affect the university.
The newsroom has an extensive archive of photographs which can be provided to the media and other university faculties and departments.
Tim Wilson,Creative Specialist