Senior Lecturer : Psychology
SENIOR LECTURER: PSYCHOLOGY
Ref No 7877
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
- Possession of a Doctoral degree in Psychology;
- Registration with HPCSA as a Counselling Psychologist;
- 5 years teaching and research experience with proven research output and publications track record.
- Advanced theoretical knowledge and insights into the field.
- Appropriate experience in working in an academic environment, supervising undergraduate and postgraduate student research to the level of PhD.
- A substantial number of conference papers, peer-reviewed publications or other acceptable research outputs.
- Ability and willingness to participate in community engagement projects
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Teach in almost all areas of Psychology
- Refine the curriculum at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Participate in community engagement
- Interface focusing on strategic wellness consultation
- Supervise undergraduate and postgraduate research projects
- Produce academic publications, especially accredited ones.
To apply for any of the positions above, all interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
E-mail application with Motivation Letter Clearly Indicating The Position You Are Applying For, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint