SENIOR LECTURER: DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- Possession of Doctoral degree in Development Studies with specialization in demography and environmental studies for Senior Lecturer level,
- 7 Years teaching, with evidence of teaching at undergraduate and post graduate levels as well as research experience for Senior Lecturer and 5 years for Lecturer
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the field.
- Ability or potential to supervise research and develop research capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative responsibilities at departmental or institutional levels.
- Ability and willingness to participate in community engagement projects.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Teaching in almost all areas of Development, demography and environmental Studies
- Refine the curriculum at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Participate in community engagement
- Supervise undergraduate and postgraduate research projects
- Produce academic publications, especially accredited ones.
To apply for any of the positions above, all interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
E-mail application with Motivation Letter Clearly Indicating The Position You Are Applying For, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint