SENIOR LECTURER / LECTURER: AFRICAN LANGUAGES
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
Senior Lecturer / Lecturer: African Languages
Alice Campus - REF NO: 1112
SENIOR LECTURER: R 632 000 - R 790 000 (All-inclusive package)
LECTURER: R 496 000 - R 620 000 (All-inclusive package)
- Possession of a doctoral degree in Literature, Linguistics, and 2nd Language teaching for Senior Lecturer level, or
- Masters Degree for Lecturer level.
- 5 years teaching and research experience for Senior Lecturer, and 3 Years for Lecturer
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the field.
- Ability or potential to supervise research and develop research capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative responsibilities at departmental or institutional levels.
- Ability and willingness to participate in community engagement projects.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to teach, conduct research and supervise postgraduate students’ projects
- Refine the curriculum at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Participate in community engagement
- Supervise undergraduate and postgraduate research projects
- Produce academic publications, especially accredited ones.