SENIOR LECTURER: INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND COMMERCE
Senior LECTURER: INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY (2 POSTS)
ALICE CAMPUS: Ref NO. 775 & 7025
SALARY: R 632 000 - R 790 000 (All-inclusive package)
- A PhD in Industrial Psychology
- At least five (5) years teaching experience in tertiary education; OR
- At least five (5) years industry experience in the field of Industrial Psychology
- Registration with the HPCSA as an Industrial Psychologist
- Knowledge and experience in professional training of Industrial Psychologists.
- A proven research record supported by publications in accredited Journals
- A strong postgraduate supervision record (with a minimum of at least two Masters students completed)
- Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative responsibilities at departmental or institutional levels.
- Ability and willingness to participate in community engagement projects.
- Teach in almost all areas of specialization in Industrial Psychology
- Train staff and students in the administration of various psychometric tests.
- Supervise and evaluate research work of honours, masters, and doctoral students.
- Refine the curriculum at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Contribute in the development of new curricula in line with new HEQF structures.
- Produce accredited academic publications.
- Conduct departmental and/or individual community engagement projects.
- Present evening classes as required and as part of the normal workload.