Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (Agricultural Economics)
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Agricultural Economics
- A PhD/M.Sc in Agricultural Economics
- At least three years’ experience in teaching for Lecturer
- At least five years’ experience in university teaching for Senior Lecturer
- At least eight years’ experience in university teaching for Associate Professor
- At least ten years’ experience in university teaching for Professor
- Extensive research experience
- Extensive publication record in journals and peer reviewed papers
- Extensive postgraduate supervision experience at Master’s and PhD level.
- Ability to provide academic leadership.
- A demonstrated ability to attract research funding.
- Teach Agricultural Economics modules at both undergraduate and Honours levels
- Supervise postgraduate students’ research
- Participate in normal administrative duties necessary for the smooth running of the department
- Generate research funds for the university
- Conduct own research.
To apply for any of the position(s) above, all interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
E-mail application with Motivation Letter Clearly Indicating The Position You Are Applying For, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint