Professor / Associate Professor: Industrial Psychology
Professor / Associate Profesor: Industrial Psychology: Alice Campus: Ref 7609
- PhD in Industrial Psychology.
- Ten (10) years university teaching experience with a proven research output for Professor, or eight (8) years for Associate Professor.
- Registration with HPCSA as an Industrial Psychologist, a necessity.
- Demonstrated excellence to teach, conduct research and supervise postgraduate students’ projects to PhD level.
- Advanced theoretical knowledge and insights into the discipline or field.
- A substantial number of conference papers, peer-reviewed publications or other acceptable research outputs.
- Peer-recognition as a specialist in the field and a potential to make a substantial contribution to the discipline or field.
- Industry-related experience in the field strongly recommended.
- Supervise undergraduate and postgraduate research projects.
- Teach in various areas of Industrial Psychology.
- Develop and refine curriculum at undergraduate and postgraduate level in line with new HEQF structures
- Drive accreditation and re-accreditation of all programmes in the department.
- Participate in community engagement.
- Produce accredited academic publications.
- Provide research leadership and mentorship to staff and students within the Department.
- Promote a niche area of research in the Department.
- Identify opportunities for national & international research/ academic collaborations with the Department and Faculty.
Please forward all applications with copies of qualifications. Identity document and three contactable references to Recruit1@ufh.ac.za