Lecturer: Information Systems
Lecturer: INFORMATION SYSTEMS: ALICE CAMPUS: Ref NO 6611
- Possession of a Masters Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management discipline.
- A postgraduate qualification in teaching will be an added advantage.
- 3 years undergraduate teaching experience. Teaching at postgraduate level being an added advantage.
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the Information Systems discipline.
- Ability or potential to supervise research and develop research capacity at Honours and eventually Masters.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative responsibilities at departmental or institutional levels.
- Ability and willingness to participate in community engagement projects.
- Sound interpersonal, written, problem-solving and team skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Teach predominately on the Alice campus to B Com students.
- Teach modules in Computer Literacy, Information Systems Fundamentals, Business and Systems Analysis, and Databases.
- Refine the curriculum for undergraduate modules to accommodate student needs and the environment.
- Participate in Departmental community engagement projects.
- Being available for consultations with students.
- Involvement in the various activities and committees of the Department and Faculty.
- Willingness to supervise Honours research projects.
- Willingness to produce accredited academic publications.
Please forward all applications with copies of qualifications. Identity document and three contactable references to Recruit1@ufh.ac.za