DEPARTMENT OF AGRONOMY
ALICE CAMPUS :
- A National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or B. Tech;
- A minimum of two years relevant work experience in an analytical laboratory;
- Good IT skills;
- Possession of a Code B driver’s licence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the management of the Soil Science laboratories and research infrastructure;
- Organize and supervise student practical sessions and interns;
- Assist staff and postgraduate student with their research work;
- Assist staff and students with field-work.
To apply for any of the position(s) above, all interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
E-mail application with Motivation Letter Clearly Indicating The Position You Are Applying For, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint