Human Resources Information Systems Manager
We are on the looking for a talented and analytical Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Manager to supervise the implementation and daily operation of our HRIS. You will perform a range of duties including processing employee data, preparing reports, and developing data processing systems.
The successful candidate will ensure that all HR-related systems are regularly updated and compliant with labour regulations. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will also possess in-depth knowledge of HR-related software and databases.
- Postgraduate qualification in degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 7 HRIS experience with 3 years’ experience in an HRIS manager position.
- Strong knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems.
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours.
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analysing data.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Human Resources Information Technology (IT) department.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
Please forward all applications with copies of qualifications. Identity document and three contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on this opportunity, please contact Ms N Nqulo on 043 704 7317