FIELDWORK COORDINATOR: SOCIAL WORK
Ref No S108
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
- A Master’s degree in Social Work (a Doctorate in Social Work will be an advantage)
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service, Professions (SACSSP)
- At least three (3) years’ working experience in an academic environment
- Basic management and academic administration experience
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Coordinate the undergraduate fieldwork programme.
- Assist in the fieldwork supervision of undergraduate social work students.
- Contribute to curriculum development within the department.
- Contribute to supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate research projects.
To apply for any of the positions above, all interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
E-mail application with Motivation Letter Clearly Indicating The Position You Are Applying For, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint