Enterprise Systems and Security Manager
Enterprise Systems and Security Manager (1) post: Alice / East London: ref no 2392
SALARY: R 572 536 – R 715 671 (All-inclusive package)
- 3 Year IT qualification
- At least one of CCNA/MCSE 2012, (preferably CCNA routing and switching, and MCSE),
- good working knowledge of indoor and outdoor wireless technologies.
- 3 years years working in a senior position in an enterprise security or related environment.
- Good knowledge of project management and CISCO network security and preferably Fortigate,
- or other Firewall experience.
- Good working knowledge of the VMWare virtual environment.
- Manage the installation of operating systems,
- plan and install servers in the Microsoft, Unix and VMWare environments,
- provide network security services,
- create and maintain configurations, internet access and bandwidth management to ensure
- compliance with the University Cyber Security policies.
To apply: Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
- E-mail application with MOTIVATION LETTER CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: email@example.com
- Applications must CLEARLY INDICATE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT LINE.
- No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
- Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
- Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from SAQA.
Included in the above remuneration is the company contribution to our compulsory pension fund, medical aid contributions, life cover and an optional annual bonus. The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint