Deputy Registrar (Academic Administration)
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Deputy Registrar (Academic Administration)-Alice Campus (5-YEAR PERFORMANCE BASED CONTRACT)
Reporting to the Registrar, the Deputy Registrar Academic Administration will manage the implementation and provide effective admission service to prospective clients, which will including the enablement of secure and correct records of all students and alumni, while
ensuring minimum risk to the university in the maintenance of HEMIS records.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Strategic leadership as it applies to the Academic Administration portfolio
• Stakeholder Management
• Managing finance and budgets for the division
• People management and staff support, monitoring and development.
• Delegated responsibilities from the Registrar
• Ensuring effective admission processes and systems
• Records security
• Chair of operational committees as they apply to the admission of students, assessment processes, student records, certification of graduates and the filling of posts or the promotion of staff (supported by the Human Capital Division to ensure the University's regulations, guidelines and policies are adhered to).
• A Master's degree
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in administration and people management gained in a university or related environment
• Familiar with the management of a high-risk area.
Please forward all applications, with copies of qualifications, identity document and three contactable references to recruitDepReg@ufh.ac.za. For more information on this opportunity please contact Ms Noxie Njoli on 040 602 3725/3464.