FOUNDATION PROVISIONING (EXTENDED PROGRAMMES) COLLOQUIUM
25 & 26 August 2015
REGENT HOTEL: EAST LONDON
UNIVERSITY OF FORT HARE AND WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY
During 2009, regional workshops were initiated by Universities in Eastern Cape with a focus of sharing best practices and discussing challenges faced in the different institutions. One of the primary aims of these regional workshops was to promote discussion and debate around practical teaching and learning issues. The first triennium workshops ended with a colloquium in 2012. To start this initiative again the University of Fort Hare and Walter Sisulu University would like to invite you to share your experiences with colleagues from other Higher Education Institutions under the following themes.
THEME OF THE WORKSHOP
“sharing expertise and experiences”
DHET Guidelines on Foundation Provisioning
Reflection on throughput Reports requirements
Innovative Teaching and Learning practices in Foundation Provisioning
Teaching in Foundation vs Teaching in Mainstream
Professional Development in foundation provisioning
The Regional Workshop will take the format of presentations from keynote speakers with a discussion session. The keynote presentations will be followed by breakaway sessions in the format of workshops.
Full Advert: CLICK HERE
Prof Chrissie Boughey - DEAN: Centre for Higher Education Teaching and Learning, Rhodes University
- Registration fees of R850.00 apply if registering on or before Tuesday 31th July 2015. Late registration of R950.00 applies until Wednesday 20 August 2015.
- Please note that delegates attending the regional workshop will not be compensated financially for attending.
- Delegates must cater for their own transport and accommodation costs.
- All delegates must confirm their intention to be part of the workshop.
- To access register for the regional workshop, click the following link REGISTRATION FORM
- NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION? visit the regional workshop WEBSITE
Please contact Ms Lindiswa Tingo or Ms Siyanda Ntlabathi
Phone: (+27)(0)40 602 2240 or (+27)(0)40 602 2705
Fax: (+27)(086 628 2893