• The final mark in Fine Art Studies and Art of Drawing modules is based on the semester portfolio requirements.
• Supplementary Examinations do not occur in Fine Art Studies and Art of Drawing modules. The portfolio semester mark is the final mark.
• A learner shall be admitted to a supplementary examination in History of Art and Philosophy of Art in which he/she has failed: Provided
• a final mark of at least 45% has been obtained or
• the module, or modules with a total of not more than 16 credits (in the case of modules offered at the 100 or 200 level) or 32 credits (in the case of modules offered at the 300 level), is/are the last outstanding module/s towards the completion of the Qualification, for which the learner was registered in the semester concerned.
• The Qualification shall be awarded with distinction to a learner who obtains a mark of 75% in the chosen Fine Art Courses in the fourth year of study.