Postgraduate level: Bachelor of Theology Honours
A learner may be admitted as a candidate for the degree Bachelor of Theology (Honours) when s/he:
- has successfully completed the degree of Bachelor of Theology;
- has successfully completed the degree of Bachelor of Arts, or a BA in Theology, at this or another University with, at least, two majors in the field of theology;
qualifies in terms of paragraph G.15 of the general rules for the honours degree.
Postgraduate level: Master of Theology
For details about the qualification for registration, duration of programme and dissertation refer to the General Rules for the Masters degree
- The degree shall normally be conferred in the area of specialisation followed by the learner for his/her honours degree. Under special circumstances, however, for example in studies of an interdisciplinary nature, this does not apply.
A learner shall be admitted for the M Th degree if she/he has completed the degree of B Th (Hons) at this University or obtained equivalent status
Postgraduate level: Doctor of Theology
- The General Rules are applicable for admission to the D Th degree.
- The doctoral programme consists of a full-length thesis, completed under competent supervision.