Masters in Public Health - MPH
- Bachelors Honours Degree, or a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in the Health Professions.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a middle management position with a letter of approval from supervisor.
- Computer literacy
ASELPH Additional requirements:
- Five years’ experience in a Health senior management position.
- A letter of recommendation from their Head of Department.
This qualification will be useful for:
- Senior Managers in the Health Profession.
- Emerging Managers in the Health Profession.
Application and Selection Process:
- Completed application form obtainable from the University of Fort Hare
- Certified copies of Certificates
- Certified copy of an ID
- Certified passport, study permit (International students) and a copy of their SAQA approved qualifications.
- Academic records
- Admission to a master’s programme complies with the University’s general admission rules for postgraduate qualification
- Students are required to adhere to the regulations governing bursaries if awarded for the study
Level of Study: