Mr MAA Macanda
Mr Mmeli Attorney Advocate Macanda
· Bachelor of Arts (BA) – University of For Hare.
· Higher Diploma in Education (HDE) – University of For Hare.
· Bachelor of Education (BEd hons) – University of Fort Hare.
· Master of Education (MEd) – University of the Witwatersrand.
· Certificate in Public Management (CPM) – University of the Witwatersrand.
Current Studies: Phd in Public & Development Management – University of the Witwatersrand
Position: Senior Lecturer
Phone number: 040 602 2197
Ifax: 086 628 2121
Teaching areas of specialisation: Education leadership and Management, Educational Law and Policy, Research Methodology, History of Education, History Method.
Research Interests: Administrative Justice, Administrative Ethics, Employee Discipline, Education Leadership, Good Governance, Education Policy, Decision Making, Education Management, Educational Law.
Publications (last five years): Paper with Journal of Public Administration (JOPA) reviewers: Administrative Justice in the Disciplinary Decision-Making Process of Educators in the Department of Basic Education.