Faculty of Management & Commerce Selection Process
· Selection Committee convenes at Student Administration to process application forms already sorted by Faculty and by Qualification.
· Applicants have to meet the minimum admission requirement as laid down in the Faculty Admission Policy as well as the subject/programme pre-requisites as published in the prospectus and selection is based on Merit
· Priority is given to students who applied on time and met the Faculty entry requirements as published in the Admissions Policy, also giving access to rural poor, and gender equity.
· Due to influx of Mature Age and N6 applicants selection in these categories is on a first come first serve basis.
· Transferring students have to meet the Faculty entry requirements as well as the subject/programme pre-requisites as published in the prospectus first; apply for credits using Credit Application Form signed by respective Departments before a decision is reached.
· If all Options of the applicant are from within the Faculty, the decision is finalised in the same sitting but if other choices are from other Faculties, referrals are made to such Faculties as well, if applicant was unsuccessful.