PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Faculty of MANAGEMENT AND COMMERCE
PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
EAST LONDON CAMPUS: Ref No 1091
PROFESSOR SALARY: R 881 693 - R 1 098 697 (All-inclusive package)
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR SALARY: R 710 934 – R 885 248 (All-inclusive package)
Minimum requirements and competencies:
- An appropriate doctoral qualification in Business management or related field
- Proven research record supported by publications in internationally accredited journals
- Strong postgraduate supervision record
- 7 years teaching experience in business management, finance, marketing, strategy and any other related field of management
- Provide academic leadership
- Teaching, Learning and assessment of undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Assist curriculum design and implementation of newly accredited programmes.
- Assist with preparation of new programmes for approval and accreditation by relevant bodies in the country within a problem based and case based teaching environment
- Participate in collaborative research projects locally and internationally
- Supervise under and postgraduate students research projects
- Provide leadership in community engagement projects of own speciality.
- Integrate research in communities
- Take responsibility in coordination of programmes
- Proper administration of courses, student records including discipline
- Ensure good relations with stakeholders in the clinical environment
Represent and contribute to building the University
To apply: Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
1. E-mail application with MOTIVATIONAL LETTER CLEARLY INDICATING THE POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, with a complete CV, certified copy of your Qualification/s, proof of remuneration and three work-related referees to: email@example.com
2. Applications must CLEARLY INDICATE THE NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT LINE.
3. No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
4. Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
5. Failure to comply with the above directions may result in your application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from SAQA.
Included in the above remuneration is the company contribution to our compulsory pension fund, medical aid contributions, life cover and an optional annual bonus.
*The University reserves the right NOT to make an appointment. University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile.The University reserves the right NOT to appoint.