Deputy Librarian Alice Campus
SALARY: R 571 843 – R 714 804 (All-inclusive package)
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates for the above mentioned permanent post in the University of Fort Hare Library.
- Management of the Library
- Human Resources Management, training and development
- Management of SIERRA
- Assisting the director in community engagement
- Responsible for collection development
- Support research
- Support Community Engagement
- Implementation of new library technologies
Enquiries: Ms Y. Soul; Phone: 040 602 2042
- A postgraduate qualification B Bibl, Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Strategic management and development of the library and information services
- 10 years Library management experience in higher education institution
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Financial management experience
- Networking and ability to influence, liaising national and international partners
To apply please forward an application with a covering letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for, with a complete CV, with three work-related referees and certified copies of qualifications.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Late applications will not be considered.
The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants rom designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to make an appointment.